We are grateful to be working in such a great community. We are pleased to announce we have hit our quota for $10,000 in donations for the 2019 Calendar year. We have closed out 2019 and are looking forward to 2020.
Donations and Corporate Gifting:
Since our founding in 2001, Dream Spa inc. has been committed to our community and giving back to many local and regional causes. At Quintana’s Barber and Dream Spa, we take great interest in giving back to the community we serve. In an effort to concentrate our support, we have chosen to give to charities that mirror our business philosophies and the concerns of our guests. These charities include donations to women’s health issues, children’s organizations, endeavors that promote creative or artistic development and environmental concerns. Beneficiaries are advised that a contribution in a particular situation is not an indication that support will continue on a regular basis. Additionally, Quintana’s Barber and Dream Spa contributes to many non-profit groups to help them reach their goals and raise community awareness for their causes.
To be eligible for contribution an organization must:
- Must be an active client of Quintana’s Barber and Dream Spa
- Qualify for a non-profit status under the Internal Revenue Code
- Benefit the local community serviced by Quintana’s Barber and Dream Spa
- Mirror our business philosophies and the concerns of our guests
- Quarterly deadlines as follows, March 31st, June 30th, September 30th, and December 31st of every year
Who is not eligible:
- Funds for individuals
- Political parties
- Purely social organizations or block parties
- Beauty pageant participants
- Religious organizations (some exceptions may be made for religious organizations that provide humanitarian services)
- Fundraiser competitions
All requests are evaluated by our Donation Committee. Requests are reviewed on a quarterly basis only. We encourage your organization to submit your request at least 120 days prior to the event. Please be advised once our gratis quarterly totals are filled we will not be granting any other donation requests. Our apologies in advance if we are unable to donate to your organization or event. However, if you meet the contribution requirements, your request must be submitted in writing and must include sufficient data to show your cause meets our donation guidelines.
Want to get your non-profit in on the “Speakeasy Spirits Give-Back Fundraisers” and have 15% of all proceeds go directly to your non-profit or child’s school? Contact us and let us help you reach your goals and raise community awareness for your cause. Have questions? Please call 216-421-8380.